Building Your New Home With Hammer Homes’ Builders in Colorado Springs
Hammer Homes will build just about anywhere in El Paso County.
Hammer Homes builds outside of planned communities.
- Our home builders in Colorado Springs, CO will build on your lot with your plans.
- Our custom home builders are able to modify existing floor plans to meet your needs and lifestyle.
- We search for a lot to find land that you love, and even purchase the lot for you.
- We provide financing options from home mortgage banks in the area.
- Our builders provide in-house architectural services to design a home specific to your budget and lifestyle.
- We set up soils testing and results (required).
- Our team provides structural and environmental engineering services to ensure that your home is built with quality, safety, and durability in mind.
Building your dream home is exciting, and the process is made easier with the help of our home builders in Colorado Springs, CO. Having the information you need will help you feel more prepared for the home-building process. Here are some frequently asked questions you will need to know ahead of time (before purchasing a lot, during the lot purchasing process, or even if the lot is already purchased):
- Do you already have a soils report?
- What does the topography of the land allow – walk out, garden level or full basement?
- Will you need a well and septic system?
- Are there utilities at the lot (Electric, gas, sewer and water)?
- What are the minimum building square footage requirements for either a ranch plan or a two-story? Do our home builders in Colorado Springs, CO have to follow architectural design guidelines?
The build out time for our semi custom home builders is generally around six months. This can be subject to change due to weather and time of year of breaking ground. This time frame is based on the date excavation of the home usually occurs.